FluorEx Max Slimline 10" - Filter
What are the steps to replace the fluorex Max filter?
To replace the filters under your sink, please follow these steps:
1) Shut off the water supply: Locate the shut-off valve for your water filter system and turn it off to stop the water flow.
2) Release pressure: Open a faucet connected to the system to relieve any pressure inside the filter housing.
3) Remove filter housing: Depending on the type of filter system you have, twist or unscrew the filter housing to remove it from the filter head. Use a filter wrench if needed.
4) Remove old filters: Take out the old filters from the housing and dispose of them properly.
5) Prepare new filters: Remove any protective packaging from the new filters.
6) Install new filters: Insert the new filters into the filter housing, following the recommended order or orientation provided depending on your installed system.
7) Reassemble the housing: Place the filter housing back onto the filter head and secure it by twisting or screwing it tightly. Ensure it is properly aligned and sealed.
8) Turn on the water supply: Turn the water supply back on and check for any leaks. Run water through the system for a few minutes. If you encounter any difficulties or have concerns, it is recommended to consult a professional or reach out to customer support for assistance.
If you encounter any difficulties or have concerns, it is recommended to consult a professional plumber or reach out to customer support for assistance.
Does this filter remove arsenic?
Yes, it can remove both forms of Arsenic (III & V), this data is from our internal research. Chemically speaking, Fluoride is even more difficult to remove than Arsenic and our system removed virtually all of it in independent testing.